That’s okay though
That’s okay though
I saw this step-by step tutorial of how to Gird Your Loins and it needed to be readjusted.
Live. Laugh. Communism.(:
Props to my 6 year old self for calling out bullshit at an early age.
me whenever a drawing doesnt go my way: that’s it. i lost all talent. i’m no longer able to make art. i peaked. this is it. this is the end of days
OH MY GOD I AM CRYING
i used to be a really smart kid who was “going places” but now i just cry a lot and eat all the food in the fridge
FX has shared two mini-docs featuring the “extra-ordinary” cast members of “American Horror Story: Freak Show:” Mat Fraser, who plays “Paul The Illustrated Seal,” and Rose Siggins, “Legless Suzi.”
i appreciate that instead of just using these people for shock value, they are treating them like human beings and telling their stories.
also, casting actual disabled people as disabled characters instead of making able actors look disabled with special effects
Here’s a test:
I’m holding a baby in one hand and a petri dish holding a fetus in the other.
I’m going to drop one. You chose which.
If you really truly believe a fetus is the same thing as a baby, it should be impossible for you to decide. You should have to flip a coin, that’s how impossible the decision should be.
Shot in the dark, you saved the baby.
Because you’re aware there’s a difference.
Now admit it
Just because a person is a good actor, doesn’t mean they’d be good in any role.
But Meryl Streep though.
TBH THIS IS A UNIVERSAL TRUTH.
ENTP- Too unrealistic/ uncommitted
INTP- Lost inside of their head too often
INTJ- Too apathetic about people
ENTJ- Too controlling
ENFP- Too talkative
INFP- Can’t decide what they want
INFJ- Too quiet
ENFJ- Too sensitive
ISTP- Too focused on improving things they can come off as ungrateful
ESTJ- Too dependent on structure
ISFP- Too clingy
ISFJ- Too paranoid/ stressed
ESFJ- Think they always know what’s right
straight males in yogurt shop tolerance level: 0
GO WATCH THIS SHOW, HONESTLY IT IS SO AMAZING.
IF THIS POST CREATES 1 NEW PUSHING DAISIES FAN MY LIFE = MADE.
Alright let me help out then:
1) Most of the cast is female. In fact only two main characters are male.
2) Both male characters take typically non-masculine hobbies. Emerson Cod knits almost non-stop and makes pop-up books. Ned is literally called “The Pie-Maker” because he bakes homestyle pies from his mother’s method. Both are shown to be very nurturing and even maternal characters. Conversely, the women? A pair of professional travelling show performers that have gritty sexual scandals the way men usually get (see the entire “Chuck’s father” storylines), a beekeeper who is the single most positive and optimistic character imaginable, and a former professional jockey- Three of four pro athletes.
3) You could very easily make the claim Ned is asexual.
4) Yes, the storyline is about romance. But it’s also about the positive side of a love story, and their only drama lies in overcoming their inability to actually share contact.
5) A very good friend of mine recommended this show to me as “Disney for adults.” I told her it was already on my list to watch because “It’s by Bryan Fuller, from Wonderfalls and Dead Like Me.” Bryan Fuller is now most known for “Hannibal.” The same camera methods and bright colours and lighting techniques Hannibal is known for? Perfected in this show, just using a different tone- The same colour methods in reverse, upping the vivid greens and yellows instead of reds and blues, which sells emotion both ways.
7) Probably one of the best examples of a modern day fairy tale possible.
8) Narrated by Jim Dale- The narrator for the HP audio books.
I don’t know if anyone’s already added links to this, but all of these here work and if you hover over the links, an episode description shows :)
ITS MY ALL TIME FAVORITE SHOW